Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket



Dear Bills, I wish you would just disappear so then I don't have to worry about paying you anymore. 

Dear Husband, I appreciate that you work so hard to support our little family and I don't think that I tell you that enough. And even though you will probably never read this, I hope you know how much I really truly love you =)

Dear Amelia, You are a pretty stinking cute kid but just because you are totally adorable, does not mean that you can have a lollipop anytime you want. 

Dear Dishes, I am honestly contemplating throwing all of you away and purchasing  a ton of disposable ones. Cleaning you sucks.

Dear Pinterest, Thank you for being so entertaining yet such a problem because you keep me from being productive. I like to think that by pinning all these fabulous ideas that I am being productive, but the husband keeps telling me otherwise.









2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the bills, the dishes & Pinterest! I don't have any kiddos, but my niece can give some mean puppy dog eyes when she wants something! Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did we do with our time before Pinterst and blogs?! Its crazy how many hours you can lose in front of the computer :)

    ReplyDelete