Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

30 week baby bump



One day it seems like this pregnancy couldn't be going any slower, and then at other moments it seems like it is just flying by! As of today we are almost to 32 weeks but I completely forgot about posting the 30 week update. Whoops! This pregnancy brain sure is getting the best of me, and I'm pretty sure it won't get much better once little man is here.


How far along? 31 weeks (in this photo 30 weeks.)
Total weight gain: 16 pounds so far. I'm curious to see how much I actually end up weighing at the end.
Maternity clothes? None. I live in leggings though, and some people say that those are for pregnant people. I just find them to be the comfiest and easiest to move around in.
Stretch marks? None yet...and I'm hoping it stays that way. 
Sleep: ehhh...hit or miss. Some nights I feel like I slept well and for a good amount of time. And then there are those nights where I wake up every 30 minutes.
Best moment this week: Working on things for the baby shower and getting closer to the day!

Miss Anything? Being able to fit into normal clothes and sleeping on my stomach. Soon enough though.

Movement: Little man is quite the active little thing. 
Food cravings: Nothing too out of the ordinary lately. I just feel like I am eating everything and anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Riding in the car when anyone else is driving.
Gender: Baby boy =)

Labor Signs: Slightly. I have definitely been feeling little man sitting super low and a lot of "lower area" pressure. And I have been having some contractions but nothing to the point that actually classifies as labor.
Symptoms: Same old stuff. Tired, anxious, and just ready for him to be here already.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy and tired.
Looking forward to: Finishing the preparations for the baby shower since that will get us one step closer to him being here. I go to the doctor again soon and we are going to finalize some things like the actual delivery day which I'm excited for!




(My goofy little girl)




(I think she loves him already.)




1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca! Just found your blog while reading some others :) Congrats on your upcoming newest addition to the family! So exciting. I am a SAHM to an ALMOST 1 year old little girl. Insane how fast time is passing...I am sure you understand! Just wanted to introduce myself since I am your newest follower. Hope you'll stop by my blog and follow along too with us :)
    -Christina

    The McGuire Family @

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete