Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

When you haven't blogged in a year... (Warning - picture heavy)

Well...where exactly do you start after not blogging about anything for almost a year? Maybe a bit of a recap of what has happened since we last left off.


To start off, the last time I was here I was approximately 30 weeks pregnant and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby boy. Needless to say that has definitely changed as our precious little bundle of joy will be turning ONE this coming May. Where has the past year gone? I fully plan on writing about the birth of our son but I will save that for another day.




(My precious little man)


Life seems to be going at a ridiculously fast pace since our little guy was born. Life has been filled with lots of new experiences, learning many new things, and trying to enjoy every second of life that we possibly can. Lately I have been realizing that I need to be better about taking things one day at a time, and to try to appreciate each moment for what it is. I'm hoping that this year will be filled with many more new adventures and lots of learning opportunities. For now, here are a few photos of other things that we have been up to this past year....
































My goal is to be writing more frequently as it is a good way to document what goes on in our crazy lives. Cheers to being more productive! =)






 photo FFMRebeccaSignaturecherryblush_zpsba11594b.png

1 comment: