Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...Spring?

The weather the past few days has been quite unpredictable. One day its sunny and warm and then the next four days we have rain and cold weather warnings. Not cool Mother Nature, not cool. I'm so looking forward to warmer days and some very cute and fun outfits!



Today's Pinspired look comes from this photo


Pinned Image

For the jeans, shoes, tank top, cardigan and scarf in the original link the total cost was over $500.

I was able to put it together for a tad bit cheaper.





(Love the print of this scarf so much!)

I had been on the hunt for a pair of sandals like the ones above for quite some time. I found these bad boys a few months ago at Ross for $39.99 and highly contemplated buying them. I decided I would wait and look for another pair in case I found some that I liked more and that might possibly cost less. A couple of weeks ago I make another trip back to Ross and decide to browse through the shoes and low and behold guess what is still there....and marked down to $20.00! I had no choice but to buy them. It was definitely meant to be =)

I didn't have a solid cream colored scarf and I loved the print on this one too much to pass it up with this outfit. It's even more beautiful in person and the pictures don't do it justice. Now all I need is the leopard clutch to go with it and I am all set to go!


My total cost:

Cardigan:   Forever 21 - $15.00
Tank top:   Love Culture - $4.00
Scarf:   Forever 21 - $9.00
Shoes:   Dolce Vita found at Ross - $19.99
Jeans:   Forever 21 - $10.50

=
$58.49!


3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB on pulling this together! i love love it..
    i love polyvore, its were i get my inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy! I am absolutely addicted to Polyvore and Pinterest! Some of the items are sooo expensive but it seems easy to find cheaper alternatives! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, love this, what a great way to combine all your interests: Mommy,
    photographer,writer and model! You are rockin it!

    ReplyDelete