Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year, New Outfits!

It probably comes as no surprise but I consider myself to be one of those people who is highly addicted to Pinterest

Pinned Image

I could spend hours upon hours on that wonderful website, pinning away and getting so many lovely ideas in my head about things that I would like to make or create in the near future. My pins of choice would be all the awesome outfits people have put together which got me thinking...I could totally do that!

So this little blog came to be born so I can test out my creativity skills and see exactly how easy I can recreate some of these outfits, and how inexpensive I can make it be. While I do love shopping and have been known to drop a pretty penny on specific items, I would definitely consider myself to be a bit of a cheapskate. And in this economy who doesn't love a good bargain? 

My goal is to test myself and push my own fashion limits, as well as budget along the way. So let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment