Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Steals and deals!

In my last post I talked about some amazing deals that I got at DSW. Now, if you have never heard about them you are truly missing out. It is basically a fashionista and deal seekers perfect location to find some amazing shoes and even quite a few handbags. The first store I ever went to was in San Francisco with my mom when I was probably either 14 or 15. This store is MASSIVE. It is 3 stories high and in more recent years they added a basement section just for the clearance merchandise. The clearance section has different colored stickers on the shoes and you can find out exactly what percent off you will get based on the color. I haven't been to this particular store in a while but I live within 15 minutes of another one.



So the other day I decided to take a little stroll in just to "browse" and see if anything special caught my eye. I had no intentions of buying anything but like I always say - If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!


Black Clutch by Urban Expressions



(The inside of the clutch. I love the polka dots!)


 Brown top handle satchel by Kelly & Katie


Beige heels by Max Studio




 Taupe tassel heels by Levity



 Purple heels by Unisa



Total cost of items before markdowns:

Black clutch: $29.94
Brown purse: $39.94
Beige heels: $89.94
Taupe heels: $74.94
Purple heels: $49.94

Total: $284.70

All five items were marked down to 80% off 

Black clutch: $5.99
Brown purse: $7.99
Beige heels: $17.99
Taupe heels: $14.99
Purple heels: $9.99

New total cost: $56.95

Total savings: $227.75!

That is one heck of a deal if you ask me! 

10 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from The Bargain Blonde!

    LOVE LOVE DSW too!! Can't wait to catch up on your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! DSW is one of my top favorite stores. You definitely can't beat most of the prices! =)

      Delete
  2. Whoa! This is impressive! I need to get my booty over to DSW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I think I may need to stay away for a little while so I don't keep spending all my money there, but it's just such an addicting store!

      Delete
  3. WOW!!! THATS great!! we musy shop together...i found u Through the Bargain Blonde :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! I am always down for new shopping buddies! =)

      Delete
  4. Love those beige heels!! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey! Cute and inexpensive...my kind of shoes! Haha

      Delete