Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Thankful Fridays!

T.G.I.F!

Anyone else remember being really excited for the weekends because you knew that Friday nights meant turning on TGIF on ABC and watching Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, and Boy Meets World? Man, those were the good days. None of the shows that are on television nowadays can even come close to those ones. In honor of it being Friday, I decided to take the time to think about some of the things I am thankful for on this beautiful beginning of the weekend. 

1. The gorgeous weather! It has been super cloudy and raining on and off the past couple of weeks, so walking outside today and seeing sunshine was definitely one of the highlights of my day.

2. A fun filled weekend ahead spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter, and enjoying some quality family time. Husband has been working pretty much non stop the past month so a much needed break is in order. 

3. Planning a family vacation! Because of my school schedule we won't be able to take a vacation until after the semester is over, but we are talking about all the different possibilities of places we can go. We have some Southwest airfare credit we could use so we were thinking about taking a trip to Chicago to visit some of my family. You can't really pass up having a free place to stay! Other ideas were going to Southern California and then visiting a few other places that we could drive to like Las Vegas or the Grand Canyon. Guess we will have to see!

4. Finding some amazing deals yesterday at DSW. I will do another post later just dedicated to the amazing things I found there yesterday. But let me just say I found some awesome deals!

5. Getting all of my homework done last night so I won't have to worry about it again this weekend! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment