Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

A beautiful day for a wedding

This past weekend I got to attend the wedding of a guy named Steven that I have known since I was 13. Considering we have not seen much of each other since we graduated high school I felt honored that he included me on his guest list. We have kept in touch through Facebook and even though the first time I met his wife was at the wedding, I felt like I had known her for years since I have seen so many photos of the two of them. They are quite an adorable couple and it makes me happy that they have found such love in one another.


The ceremony was one of the longer ones I have been too and I enjoyed every second of it. One of my favorite parts was when the doors opened and she walked down the aisle with her dad to the song "At Last" by Etta James. She looked like a beautiful classic bride so the song fit very well.


(His letter to her)

(Her letter to him)

(You may now kiss your bride!)

(My lovely husband and I before the reception)

(My very cute and pregnant best friend and I)

(Obviously the husbands enjoyed the free happy hour!)

(The beautiful bride and groom)

And lucky for us they had a photobooth!



Am I a lucky girl or what to be able to call that sexy man my husband?







No comments:

Post a Comment