Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is: Buy a bunch of properties for me and the husband to fix up. And to make sure that whatever place we were living in had a huge walk in closet for me! 

2.  Lox (salmon) on my bagels :are something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be: The life of a shopaholic mom with a shoe addiction. 

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are: Valentines day and all that fun stuff, shopping for and attending a few fun events like weddings and baby showers, and spending some quality family time together with my husband and daughter.

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is: Pocketful of sunshine. Clearly I have seen "Easy A" too many times.

6.  If I found out that the production of   diapers   was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is  seeing my daughter smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment