Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket



Dear 2012,
How is it that you are already almost over? I feel like you came and went so fast.


Dear debt,
Watching you slowly go away and seeing the progress we have made makes me really happy. Hopefully once you are gone, we won't have to meet again.


Dear laundry,
Would it be too much to ask for you to take one for the team and do yourself? Some of us really hate lugging you around.


Dear Christmas presents,
I'm actually really looking forward to wrapping you. Our tree just doesn't seem complete without you underneath it.


Dear dishes,
See: "Dear laundry..."


Dear health insurance,
I sure am grateful to have you after finding out how much my ear infection medication would have cost if you didn't exist. Thank you for saving me over $150.00








3 comments:

  1. Can my laundry start doing itself too? I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its scary that 2012 is almost over right .... just a few more weeks left lets make the most of them! Hope you get those pressies wrapped Im sure they'll look beautiful sitting under the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! $150?! that's insane! Must have gold in each drop. haha

    I'm shocked 2012 is practically over too! Way too fast these days.
    came from Ashley's link up. :)
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete