Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

20 week update....2 weeks late. Whoops!



So I have had every intention of making sure I update on the progress of this pregnancy with our little man, but I think with all the things that were going on with the holidays and having family in town, it has led me to slack off a bit. This post should have been posted two weeks ago, seeing as how the picture is from 20 weeks and i'm a little more than 22 now. I promise that from here on out I will update when the belly stickers tell me too =)




How far along? 20 weeks (in this photo.)
Total weight gain: 4 pounds. My doctor mentioned at our last appointment that I should increase my calorie intake a bit, which seems strange since I'm eating everything in sight.
Maternity clothes? Nope!
Stretch marks? None! And let's hope it stays that way
Sleep: Falling asleep is hard but once I am actually asleep, I can stay that way for a bit.
Best moment this week: Being able to enjoy the holidays with our families and getting to see our little man on our 20 week ultrasound.

Miss Anything? Having more energy to actually be productive and get things done.

Movement: Started to feel movement last week and the husband actually got to feel the little guy for the first time too! 
Food cravings: Still stuck on sweets. I'm not one who usually eats a lot of candy but that's what I find myself wanting the most.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Riding in the car when anyone else is driving. Yuck.
Gender: Definitely still a boy!

Labor Signs: No thank goodness.
Symptoms: Just feeling tired, the dizziness a bit, and the cravings.
Belly Button in or out? Out-ish. Not fully out but working towards it.
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy with a few moments of grumpiness. 
Looking forward to: The new year and all the good things that are going to come of it...but mostly meeting our little man =)





20 week bump picture









No comments:

Post a Comment