Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Letters



Photobucket



Dear Friday: I'm so glad you are finally here, because that means once Monday comes we will be driving down south to finally board our cruise for our babymoon! Let's just hope the weather in Ensenada and Catalina Island are good to us. This might be the last vacay we get to take for awhile! 


Dear Weather: I really appreciate you being a bit nicer this week than you were last week. Last week was a bit too cold for my liking. Let's hope you continue to get better.


Dear Baby Ben: As much as I would like to meet you now, it would probably be best for all of us for you to wait at least 3 more months. These abdominal pains/contractions/whatever they are just aren't cool. Let's save them for May please =)


Dear Emotions: Please get it together. These crazy bi-polar like break downs just aren't my thing. 


Dear Body: While pregnancy is a beautiful thing, I truly can't wait to work on getting my pre-baby body back. This whole belly sticking out thing is making it a bit difficult to shop for clothes. My bank account is pretty grateful though.







No comments:

Post a Comment