Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social



Sunday Social




Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I am for sure going to be trying to eat healthier, and cutting out as much fast food and eating out as I can. This also means cutting out sweets which might be my hardest one, since that is what I have been mostly craving lately.


Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
If I worked out more frequently I would definitely give people some tips. But...I'm kind of slacking in that department. Now once this baby is born? That will be a different story. This momma is gonna need to get back in shape!


Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
I think just being able to spend time with all of our family and friends. It's always nice to be able to see everyone that we don't always get the chance to see. And watching Amelia opening her presents and being so excited!


What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012? 
Buying our first place.  


Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1.  Baby Ben being born and joining our family. It's going to be a lot of work but I am so excited for us to be a family of four =)
2. Our cruise in two weeks to Ensenada and Catalina Island. Yay for babymoons!
3. Hopefully buying our first place. I don't think that one needs much of an explanation. I'm really not a big fan of renting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment