Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

16 week baby bump update


It has been an exciting and busy couple of weeks around here lately. 
With an unexpected last minute trip to Disneyland, to Thanksgiving and all the festivities that surround the holiday, and most importantly finding out we are having...

 a bouncing baby BOY! 

I'm so excited that we will be adding a little man to our family, and that my husband won't be outnumbered anymore. And getting the chance to see our little guy and watching him squirm around during the 3d ultrasound was totally worth it. 

This past week has been not so fun because both Amelia and I came down with some sort of cold. She is doing a lot better but I am still working on getting rid of mine. I'm worried that mine may have turned in to a sinus infection with an ear infection so I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to get everything looked at. Pregnancy wise I have been feeling a lot better. No more frequent trips to the bathroom to throw up which is quite nice. But the dizziness is still a bit of an issue. Oh well...it will all be worth it!



How far along? 16.5 weeks
Total weight gain: None. I am still at the same weight as before.
Maternity clothes? None at all
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: We have our good and bad days. Having a cold this past week has made it much more difficult to enjoy sleeping since I could hardly breathe.
Best moment this week: Seeing our little man =)

Miss Anything? The lack of energy and being able to breathe normal.

Movement: Not anything at all. Every once in a while I feel a slight flutter, but it's nothing too noticeable yet.
Food cravings: Anything sweet! Lucky for me my awesome husband got us some frozen yogurt last night with candy on top, so I think that might have fixed my craving for a while.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no.
Gender: Boy! Boy! Boy!

Labor Signs: Definitely not. 
Symptoms: Being tired still and the dizziness.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still a bit moody but becoming more manageable.
Looking forward to: Getting rid of this cold and going to our next ultrasound on Christmas Eve =)




16 week belly bump









3 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca! Congrats on your baby boy!! He'll look adorable with the football hat, which, btw, is going to be mailed today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute little prego mama!! Yay for a BOY! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete