Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays





I am thankful that the repairs on the husband's truck are not going to be ridiculously expensive like I originally thought. Car repairs can be so darn expensive that I was pretty worried, but it looks like it won't be so bad.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes and shoes to wear, and the ability to work together with my husband to provide these things for our kids. People can truly take the little things for granted like a home cooked meal, and I have been trying to make sure I watch my complaining about ridiculous things.

On that same note...I am thankful that I live in the state of California where our weather conditions are pretty predictable. I could not possibly imagine living on the east coast and having to deal with things like hurricane sandy and the disastrous aftermath of it all. I wish that I was able to be over there to help more because I feel like donating money just isn't enough. The worst case scenario for us on the west coast is earthquakes, and we don't get major ones that cause tons of damage that often. 

I am thankful for my husband and how hard he works to be the best father, husband, and provider for our family. He works his butt off, doesn't get enough credit for it, and it is physically draining on him. Yet, he still never complains about it because he is grateful to have work in this economy. He takes such good care of all of us and I can't thank him enough for that.

I am thankful that Thanksgiving is in two weeks and both of our families are going to be celebrating together. My sister in law will be here from San Diego and almost all of my family will be together, and it will be nice to all sit down and enjoy a meal together. Which also means...

I am thankful that everyone will be here for the holiday because more people will be able to attend our 3d ultrasound so we can find out if we are having a boy or a girl =) My sister and my sister in law were unable to attend the last one because they were both down south, so this time they will both be able to go. I'm honestly hoping there is enough room for everyone because quite a few people have said they wanted to go, and I don't want to have to tell people that they can't =(

I am thankful for this pregnancy, even if it hasn't been the easiest one. The sickness has been dreadful and the headaches are never fun, but knowing that this is all temporary is completely worth it. So many women aren't able to get pregnant and that makes me very grateful that I have the ability to. 








No comments:

Post a Comment