Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday



1. I like: my little family, the feeling of Thanksgiving and Christmas coming, getting some Christmas shopping done early, reading, and making lists.

2. A life goal of mine is: to find a career that I love and that will help me to financial support my family.  Definitely a work in progress...

3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is: rap music. Specifically rap music that comes from the Bay Area where I live. Not that I bump this 24/7 but I can definitely hold my own when it comes to remembering songs and lyrics. 

4. Some wise words that I love are: "use things, not people. love people, not things."

5. Most mornings you will find me: snuggled in bed with my munchkin watching cartoons before we start our day. It has been so cold lately, that it's nice to stay in bed.

6. Right now I am super into: saving money and paying off debt. Sounds pretty lame but when you actually see that you are making progress, it gets pretty exciting!

7. Right now I am super over: morning sickness. It would be one thing if it was just in the morning. But all day sickness? Yeah, that really blows.








1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I was a bit surprised by the rap music! And sorry about the all day sickness. That totally blows.

    ReplyDelete