Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday

I forgot to post this last night. Whoops! I suppose a day late isn't too bad ;)


Photobucket

So for today I am linking up with Jenna over at The Life of a Wife

[I bought]

A pair of shoes that I absolutely did not need. Considering the price tag and the fact that I have no clue at all how I am going to wear them, I have totally been second guessing myself with this purchase. They are supposed to arrive on Saturday and I am really hoping that I actually like them...and that they fit. I have always had issues when ordering shoes online because I'm always between sizes.



[I ate]

 A chicken quesadilla from a local burrito shop. Probably not the best choice, but we were totally craving Mexican food. We are going to be starting a juice cleanse this week so I figured we might as well go out with a bang!

(Found on Google.)


[Place I went]

The grocery store! Not very exciting I suppose, but the husband and I needed to get lots of fruit and vegetables for our juicing this week. I haven't actually done a juice cleanse so it should be an interesting week to say the least. Especially considering how much I enjoy food. Lets hope for the best!

(Found on Google.)


[Laughed at]

All the different videos of people singing and dancing along to "Call Me, Maybe" on Youtube. Mainly this one. Boys will be boys...




[Website I went to]

Besides Blogger, it's almost always Pinterest. I never realized exactly how addicting one website can be. But with all the awesome and amazing things I find on there, I doubt I will stop using it anytime soon. 

Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment