Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer bucket list

Even though I do have a "life" bucket list, I thought it might be a good idea to try to make one for this Summer. I will probably be adding to it along the way as I come up with some awesome new ideas. But here's the start of it at least. Let me know if there is anything you think that we should be doing! =)

Summer Bucket List!

1. Visit Alcatraz - (I went once a reallllly long time ago but the husband has never been.)
2. Ride a cable car in SF (Sad that I have lived in Northern Cali my entire life and never actually done this)
3. Take a trip out of state
4. Go to the beach
5. Hang out with amazing people as much as possible
6. Visit a themepark
7. Go to a concert (or 7. however many we can!)
8. Read as many books as possible
9. Skydive! (This one is up for debate. I'm hoping to accomplish it this summer but we will have to see!)
10. Visit an aquarium


I'm sure that I will be adding more to this list once I can think up some more exciting ideas. Anyone else have any big summer plans?






1 comment:

  1. My husband collects the State quarters as well! He's missing only a few!! Maybe you guys can trade your repeated ones hahah :)

    ReplyDelete