Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Windy City (Part 1)

We've been back for a couple of days and I'm still transitioning into the "we're home and back to reality" mode. I'm hoping to write a good long post about the whole trip but for now I will just put up a bunch of the photos I took. I took over 600+ photos over the course of the week, which doesn't seem like nearly enough. It was definitely an awesome trip and I can't wait to start planning our next vacation! I think I need to win the lottery or something to fund all these awesome trips I want to take. 






Relaxing at the airport waiting for our flight to leave.


The beautiful windy city called Chicago


Navy Pier


One of the walls inside the Sears Tower (I refuse to call it Willits)

The view from the top


Wrigley Field!


Stay tuned for all the details. It involves lots of tourist spots we visited, what I thought about the city, and most importantly how my little munchkin did on her first plane ride!








No comments:

Post a Comment