Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

One lucky little girl

I must say that I am one lucky woman. I am lucky that I am married to a wonderful man who is not only an amazing husband but who is also the best daddy in the world to our little girl. I admire women who are able to raise kids on their own because I honestly don't know how I would do it without the support of my guy. So even though we shouldn't take just one day out of the year to honor the best father's in our life, I would still like to say thank you to my husband. For being an amazing father, a wonderful cook, a goofball who can always make our daughter smile, the hardest working man I've ever seen, and overall one of the best men I have ever met. I'm truly grateful for you.


(Welcome to the world little princess)


(Nap time)


(Clearly it was an interesting movie)


(Halloween 2010)


(Pose!)


(Love)


(Santa Cruz)


Thank you for being you!




No comments:

Post a Comment