Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Leaving on an airplane!

Well...almost. We fly out tomorrow night but I have a bunch of stuff to do before we actually leave. I'm so scared that I am going to forget something majorly important so I made a super long checklist that I totally plan on going over at least five times. The last time I actually went on a plane was on our trip to Maui back in  2009. Needless to say, it's been a while. And this being Amelia's first flight I am just a tad nervous.


In the spirit of this vacation, I found some different pictures online of places that we are hoping to see, things to do, food to eat....you know, all the good stuff ;)


CHICAGO!


1. Take a picture with the bean.




2.  See Buckingham Fountain

Things to Do With Kids in Chicago


3.  See a game at Wrigley!



4. The Field Museum

Field Museum of Natural History


5. Eat some deep dish pizza






Have you ever been to Chicago? What would you recommend seeing/doing/eating? All ideas are welcome =) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm SOOOOO glad I got to read this post. We are actually going to Chicago in September! I have never been and husband's only been in the airport!

    I'm bookmarking your list! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete